The picnic was organised by HCC. Thanks Tang family for inviting us. Logan picked up his biking skill over night after a hard training day at the park.
December 6,2008 - Atticus started to tell me after he pooped. He will say, " I poop". Is he ready for potty training?
August 24, 2008 - Atticus's language is getting better. He can say " my ball".
May 1, 2008 - Atticus gave his 1st kiss to his brohter Logan, then Mommy and Daddy
Feb 23, 2008 - Logan first spell word is "STOP". Is this Kumon's job?
Feb 14, 2008 - Atticus gave Logan a big kiss "bite" for the first time. I couldn't believe Atticus can be so aggresive. Logan didn't do anything wrong to him. Atticus was mad because Logan was playing with his favarite toy (a red pull along truck made by mega block). Atticus bit Logan's arm and left a big bite mark. Logan had a big cry. Is this a way of saying "I Love U" to his brother on Valentine's day? Hahahahahaha
Feb 3, 2008 - Atticus will dance everytime he hears music. Who teach him that?
Feb 2, 2008 - Logan started his 1st Kumon class. We are impressed how much he knows after the enrollment test. Good job, Logan!
Feb 2, 2008 - Atticus can clap his both hands now. I think must be the daycare!
Feb 1, 2008 - This is the date Logan's 1st best friend, Lily left for Budapast. He was sad after she left. We took him to toy'rus and cheer him up. He picked up a firetruck and had it slept with him for nights. One strange thing he said in the car was, " it is my fault." I asked him why, and he said Lily went bye bye was his fault. I didn't know why he said that, and I kept telling him it wasn't his fault. WEIRD. Hmmm, maybe it was because I told him to share toy with Lily during their play at our house before Lily left for the airport. I said to him," you need to share your toy with Lily, because she is going bye bye soon." Oh, I'm sorry, Logan!
Jan 15, 2008 - Atticus finally can hold his bottle now. Thanks to daycare!
Dec 22, 2007 - Atticus waved bye-bye to grandma in KL for the 1st time
Nov 26, 2007 - Atticus started to make sound now. He said ba..ba..ba.., ya..ya..yaya
Nov 14, 2007 - Logan is almost potty trained. He told Ms. Barbara he needed to go potty while playing outside today, and he went.
Oct 21, 2007 - Atticus started to crawl forward, finally!
OCt 19, 2007 - Logan started to ask "why?"
Oct 6, 2007 - Logan can pedal really well now.
Oct 1, 2007 - Atticus holds his arms toward you wanting to be picked up.
Sep 28, 2007 - Atticus started crawling backwards
Sep 11, 2007 - Logan started talking on the phone, real conversation.
No comments:
Post a Comment